1. Check your credit report often! Don’t be surprised when you get denied for a loan because there are things on your credit report that shouldn’t be there.
2. Keep your spending under control. Don’t run up or max out your credit cards.
3. Pay more than just the minimum amount due on your accounts. This will also save you quite a few dollars in interest over the long term.
4. Don’t accept every credit card that comes your way. Accept new credit sparingly.
5. Stay on top on of your accounts. Make your payments on time every month. With online payment options and all sorts of ways to remind yourself with your phone, computer, etc., there is no reason to make late payments or rack up late fees.By Admin Wolf Kline