- The first Thanksgiving celebration lasted three days.
- The average turkey weighs 15 pounds.
- The Wampanoag Indians were the people who taught the Pilgrims how to cultivate the land.
- The Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock on December 11th, 1620.
- There are 3 towns in the United States named after the Thanksgiving holiday’s main course: Turkey, Texas, Turkey Creek, Louisiana and Turkey, North Carolina.
- The five most popular ways to serve leftover turkey is as a sandwich, in stew, chili or soup, casseroles and as a burger.
- Abraham Lincoln was the American President that established the original date to celebrate Thanksgiving Day.
- Pumpkin pie, milk, bread, butter and cheese were all food items that were missing from the original Thanksgiving feast.
Managed Like Homes... Not Rentals
Our in-depth industry knowledge combined with a great sense of personal responsibility to our owners allows us to manage properties to the highest standards. We possess an unparalleled record for locating qualified tenants, placing them quickly in homes that match their needs, and retaining them as customers.