With Summer just around the corner and kids getting out of school, we thought we’d make a few suggestions of places to visit and experience within close proximity to Lancaster and Lebanon Counties….
1. INDIAN ECHO CAVERNS – A fantastic journey of geological wonders that will take your breath away.
2. WOLF SANCTUARY OF PA – Quietly secured on 20 plus acres of natural woodland, you’ll find the home of Speedwell wolves.
I have heard wonderful things from several friends and acquaintances regarding their tours, feeding time and the friendliness of staff!
3. REFRESHING MOUNTAIN ZIP LINE CANOPY TOURS – An exciting zip lining adventure through forests experiencing wildlife from a new perspective.
4. MT. GRETNA LAKE & BEACH – A family owned and operated swim and recreation facility. Afterwards peruse the shops and restaurants of the quaint village of Mt. Gretna.
This one is a little farther away…a little over an hour away, but I’m told it’s worth the trip…
5. LAKE TOBIAS WILDLIFE PARK – Animals, reptiles and birds from around the world can be found here along with safari tours, lake fishing and more!
One of our staff members was here in May with her young daughter and just loved it. She said the animals come right up to you waiting for their crackers!