As we quickly approach the end of the year and a new holiday season, Wolf & Kline Property Management would like to thank you for your tenancy and provide a few reminders.
- Fall and Holiday Decorations: Please keep all patios and decks clear of any hazards. Small decorations such as a door wreath are allowed but must be taken down once the season is over.
- Smoke Alarm Batteries: Tenants are responsible for the replacement of batteries in all smoke detectors. This should be done every 6 months. We recommend the spring and fall. Please make this a priority and change your smoke alarm batteries regularly.
- HVAC filters: Tenants are responsible for the replacement of HVAC filters monthly. Changing your filters regularly keeps the system working well, lowering the likelihood of being without heat in the winter.
- Only outdoor type furniture is allowed on patios and balconies. Please do not store toys, bikes, etc. there.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors by observing quiet hours of 10:30 PM until 8:30 AM.
- Visit our website for a Repair Checklist to help with typical maintenance issues at https://www.wolfkline.com/maintenance-checklist
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration of your neighbors as we work to provide a safe place for tenants to call home. If you have any questions you can reach us in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM by calling (717) 553-4711. We hope that you and your family have a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Wolf & Kline Property Management
There are several ways to submit a maintenance request:
- Through your tenant portal
- Via email at
- On our website at www.wolfkline.com/maintenance
If you need to speak to someone directly, you can call (717) 553-4711.
For after hours and weekend emergencies, call (717) 553-6384.
Bill Mentzer has been working with Wolf & Kline as one of our vendors for the past 15 years. You may have seen his friendly face at the Holly Tree complex as he takes care of most of the maintenance there, as well as occasional issues at other properties. In addition, Bill is the owner of Myers Washer and Dryer. In his spare time, he likes fixing antique cars and any outside activities.