We pride ourselves in tenant-friendly leases!
Term / Duration
- One year
- Auto-renews on month-to-month basis after first year
- A 60-day written notice to terminate is required to prevent auto-renewing
- Notice to Vacate
- Rent is due on 1st of the month
- Rent can be paid online
- A fee of 2.99% will be applied to all rents paid via credit card
Late Payment / Fees
- Late fee is applied after the 5th of the month. Late fee amounts may vary.
- Policy providing at least $10,000 in property insurance and $300,000 or $500,000 liability insurance required per rental lease specifications.
- Returned within 30 days after move-out
- Repair costs and unpaid rent will be deducted from the security deposit
- A written itemized list will be provided detailing costs for any repairs
- Protect your deposit! Submit our Move-In Condition Report
- Included utilities vary from property to property. In some cases, tenants are responsible for all utilities
- Electric service and UGI services must be transferred into tenant’s name
- Some of our properties are pet friendly, please see individual property listings for pet policy. Fees and restrictions apply. Owners reserve the right to decline any animal.
- Landlord may enter the property at reasonable hours to inspect, repair, or show the property
- 24-hour prior notice is given before entry
- Notice is not required in an emergency, but we do our best to inform tenants ASAP
- Key may be retrieved at our office during regular business hours - no charge
- A service fee will be charged for keys delivered to the tenant during business hours
- Keys must be returned within 24 hours
- After hours lockouts require tenant to hire qualified locksmith
- Tenant is responsible for cost of locksmith plus cost of any damage incurred during re-entry
- Proof of identification is required prior to key being released
- Tenant must have carpets cleaned by a professional company upon vacating the property
- A paid receipt must be submitted to manager along with property keys upon move-out
- Without proof of carpet cleaning, the cost to do so will be deducted from the security deposit
If you don't understand a clause or term included in your individual rental agreement, please call us at 717-859-2010. We will be happy to explain any questions you have before you sign. We want you to be comfortable in our mutual agreement and ultimately, happy in your new home!
Wolf & Kline Property Management is an equal opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, marital status, handicap, familial status or natural origin.