The Maintenance Technician will work as part of a team responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance of the apartments, homes, buildings, grounds, and turnovers.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without direct supervision.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner and update, document using an I Pad
- Familiar with general property maintenance requirements/ able to troubleshoot and repair general property maintenance problems. Including appliances, light electrical and plumbing.
- Able to work on ladders.
- Snow removal
- Ability to meet consistent attendance & maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Able to drive to various locations throughout the Lancaster, Lebanon, Dauphin and Cumberland counties.
- Participate in the rotating After Hours Call schedule.
- Experience with residential repairs including carpentry, drywall, basic electric, plumbing, and appliance repair.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Residential property maintenance or management experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is required with a clean driving history.
- Employee would provide hand tools.
- A company issued work vehicle will be supplied.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, friendly, work well in a team and to be reliable.
Please email your resume or application to [email protected]
Ready to grow your career with us?
We are always looking for highly qualified talent! To apply, submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to: [email protected].